Markets opened at record highs and slipped towards immediate key support but recovered to settle on a flat note with positive biasness to continue ahead. Nifty future held 6700 till end of the session and closed above it. Overall, Nifty may lead towards the upper band of channel pattern on daily charts i.e. around 6850 while on lower side 6680 is seen as important support for index. Key event affecting volatility for the coming session is RBI bi monthly monetary Policy.
SUPPORT: 6700 & 6660
RESISTANCE: 6770 & 6810
DAILY MARKETS TREND:
- Sensex ends 46 points higher; metal, realty up.
- Asian stocks edge up on hopes of China stimulus.
- GMR Infra gains on plans to list unit.
- Suzlon Energy up 15% on fund raising & debt trimming plans.
- SC appoints foreign arbitrator in RIL-oilmin gas row.