Markets started the session on a strong note and headed towards key resistance level and were able to maintain around this and closed with positive bias. Nifty future breached 100 day EMA of 6125 and closed around it indicating strength. If it sustains above this key level then it may lead towards near term resistance of 6200. On lower side, 6080-6060 is seen as support range and any closing below it may again show downfall.
SUPPORT: 6100 & 6060
RESISTANCE: 6160 & 6200
DAILY MARKETS TREND:
- Sensex adds 170 points at close; banks, capital goods rise.
- GlaxoSmithKline Pharma Q4 profit falls 15.5% to Rs 117 cr.
- Gujarat Pipavav Q4 net profit doubles to Rs 77 cr.
- Hindustan Zinc falls 4%, divestment deferred till FY15.
- Bharti Airtel to acquire Loop Mobile’s Mumbai operations.
Source : Trifid Research