Markets opened with positive momentum and rallied towards record highs while volatile movements of F&O Expiry made them to close with minor gains. Nifty future headed towards the crucial mark of 6700 but could not test it while closed the March series with a gain of around 6%. Indices are in no mood to show reversals till it sustains in the range of 6600-6700. Major support from current levels seen is of 6580 on daily charts.
SUPPORT:6650 & 6620
RESISTANCE: 6720 & 6760
DAILY MARKETS TREND:
- Sensex, Nifty at new high; Bharti, SBI, BHEL lead.
- Jet, SpiceJet soar 5-7%; RBI extends ECB borrowing window.
- JP Ass in talks with Dalmia Cem to sell stake in Bhilai unit.
- Coal India mulls 10% price hike after polls.
- Lupin acquires Laboratorios Grin.