Markets opened on a flat note and traded on a weak note for most part of the session as profit booking was seen at these levels and sentiments were further negated by weak global cues which made them to settle in red. Nifty future was unable to test 6800 mark last week and it is seen as strict resistance above which bull rally would continue. On lower side, important support for the coming session is seen in the zone of 6700-6680.
SUPPORT: 6700 & 6670
RESISTANCE: 6780 & 6820
DAILY MARKETS TREND:
- Sensex ends 150 points lower; auto, IT drag.
- Nelco jumps 8% as board nods for restructuring security biz.
- Crompton Greaves bags fresh orders worth $29 million; stock up.
- Unitech group firm UCP in talks to sell stakes in 6 projects.
- Edelweiss surges 3.6% as RBI lifts restrictions on FII buying.