Markets opened with a bang hitting consecutive record highs and this non stop rally headed towards intraday highs and closed with a gain more than 0.5%. Nifty future was sustained above 6700 for most part of the session which was further accelerated by Banking stocks after RBI’s extension of deadline of Basel III norms. The rally may find resistance near 6810 while on lower side support is seen in the range of 6680-6650.
SUPPORT: 6650 & 6640
RESISTANCE: 6770 & 6810
DAILY MARKETS TREND:
- Sensex remains flat; Hindalco, SBI, Tata Power lead.
- Banking stocks shine after RBI extends Basel III capital norms deadline.
- India’s external debt at $426 bn in December.
- India Cements rises 8%, SC allows CSK to play in IPL7.
- Cargill to outsource IT infra operations to TCS.