Markets witnessed huge gap up opening in the previous session due to domestic cues regarding exit poll results while profit booking was mainly seen at higher levels which made them to close slightly lower than its opening. Nifty future tested 6300 mark but closed below it while on daily charts the reversal candlestick indicates certain correction towards the major support of 6200. On higher side, strength can be seen if it sustains above 6320.
SUPPORT : 6230 & 6180
RESISTANCE: 6320 & 6360
DAILY MARKET TREND :
- Sensex trades 263 points higher; Bank Nifty up 4%.
- European shares fall for 4th day ahead of ECB, data.
- Pfizer falls 23% as stock quotes ex-dividend.
- Strides completes $1.75 bn sale of Agila to Mylan.
- Wipro to discontinue computer hardware manufacturing.
Source :: Trifid Research