Benchmark Indices opened on a strong note but rebounded from the resistance levels; however managed to close on a flat note due to rupee appreciation in the later half. Nifty future found strong support around 6300 mark and closing above this is still indicating strength. Now, index may face strict resistance in the range of 6370-6400. On lower side, if it sustains below 6300 then 21 day EMA of 6260 is seen as strong support for coming sessions.
TREND: SIDEWAYS :
SUPPORT : 6300 & 6270
RESISTANCE : 6370 & 6400
DAILY MARKETS TREND :
- Sensex ends slightly lower; auto, FMCG, healthcare drag.
- Axis Bank Q3 net jumps 19% to Rs 1,604 cr, NPAs rise.
- HCL Tech Q2 profit, revenue growth beat street.
- Bajaj Auto Q3 profit rises 10.5%.
- Telecom stocks drop as Reliance Jio enters 2G race.
Source : Stock Tips