Market wrap-up (14 SEPT 2015):
Markets post highest close in 2 weeks post WPI.
Markets started the day on the negative note and picked up the pace at the last few hours snapped two straight sessions of losses on the back of favorable macroecomic numbers. Strong buying seen in Banking, Realty, and Metal stocks which led Nifty to gain more than a percent as gains 82 points to end at 7872 while Sensex gains 246 points to end at 25856.
AUG WPI (wholesale Price Inflation) tanks and stood at -4.95 pct against -4.05 pct in July month remained in the negative territory for the tenth straight month despite a sharp spike in onion and pulses prices resulting in proactive measures by the government to arrest price rise.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- Banking stocks saw some positive momentum post WPI data.
- Amtek Auto gains for the second straight day post clarification.
- Gayatri Projects soars on commencement of unit II of Thermal Powertech.
- Just Dial shares has gained 13% as company launches Android app Search Plus.
- Sun Pharma shares moved higher on Taro’s Keveyis launch, $100mn sales seen.
- JK Tyre gains soon it will acquire Laksar tyre unit worth Rs 22 billion.
Intraday Stock Market Tips & STOCKS END IN A GREEN TERRITORY:
- Indiabulls Housing Finance moved higher after company raise Rs 3997 crore via QIP.
- Dr Reddy’s shares gains after company says that it had signed a commercialization deal with Hatchtech.
- Siemens shares moved higher after the company reported that it had won new order worth Rs 81 crore.
- Jubilant share gains as a signs term sheet with Cyclopharm; stock opens at 320.50 and hits high of 326.70 on the NSE.
- Tech Mahindra ends on a flat to positive note on the positive news flow that company inks pact with Real: Time Innovations.
- Mindtree said that company has partnered with MetricStream.
- Rolta shares gains more than 3 pct today on the media reports that company bagged new orders worth Rs 13 million dollars for Engineering Systems.
- Elder Pharma rallied as the company is in the process of restructuring as a whole and is in an advanced stage of discussions with prospective lenders.
- Shares of Punj Lloyd gains and ends in a flat to positive note as company Singapore arm move to HC (High Court).
- Venky’s (India) Limited shares gains more than 19% in today’s trading session after board recommends Bonus Issue.
- Ashoka Buildcon ends on a quite flat to positive note wins LoA for Projects worth Rs. 440 crore from KRDCL.
- Adani Enterprises share gains as much as today after acquiring Udupi Power Corporation Ltd from Lanco Infratech in April.
STOCKS END IN A RED TERRITORY:
- L&T Finance Holdings tanks in an otherwise market despite of positive news flow of stake sale; stock opened at 108 made a low of 102.75 on the NSE today.
- Maruti Suzuki share ends in negative zone despite of a news that it had introduced two new variants.
Equity Trading Tips & CALLS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- Eveready EQ is heading towards its next resistance, more buying seen in this stock as it had given breakouts of trend line which we can see in daily charts. Buy above 277.60 targets 280.40/283.20/286 SL 274.50.
- BajajElec EQ shares gain in an early trader and consolidates for the whole trading session, buying could be seen in this stock if able to break consolidation of 15 min charts and sustain above it. Buy above 252.30 targets 254.80/257.40/260 SL 249.50.