Markets again consolidated in the same range for the third consecutive session and closed flat while ending the September series on a strong note. Nifty future is facing stiff resistance around 5930 and strength can be seen only if it maintains above this key level. On daily charts, it has closed below the lower band of channel which indicates certain bearishness and 5810 will act as major support. But, rupee volatility will also affect the movements of index.
SUPPORT : 5850 & 5810
RESISTANCE: 5930 & 5970
Daily Market Trend
- Sensex ends flat; healthcare up, oil & gas down.
- Coal India rallies nearly 3% on signing 17 fuel pacts.
- Sun Pharma at new high; hopes of higher sales in key drug.
- Shipping companies surge as Baltic Index hits 21-month high.
- KPIT Cummins CEO Kishor Patil sells shares worth Rs 31 crore.