Markets opened on a strong note on account of appreciated rupee and indices were able to maintain on higher side closing near to their crucial resistance marks. Nifty future after finding strong support of 200 day EMA in previous session showed a strong pull back and resisted near 6000 mark. Strength could again test higher levels if it sustains above the immediate resistance mark of 6020. While nifty will find support in the range of 5910-5850.
SUPPORT : 5910 & 5870
RESISTANCE: 6000 & 6030
DAILY MARKET TREND
- Sensex, Nifty climb 2%; metal, banks lead.
- Jet Airways jumps ahead of CCEA decision on Etihad deal.
- Infosys signs multi-year contract with Toyota Motor Europe.
- Bajaj Auto jumps as September sales grow 2.1%.
- HDFC plans to raise up to Rs 750 crore via bond sale.