Markets started the Jan series on a positive note and were able to maintain around the resistance levels for the entire session on account of IT & Banks and finally closed in green territory. Nifty future will now face major psychological as well as key resistance around 6410. Overall, index is not able to break either range of its consolidation to decide some major movement; however 6330-6310 is seen as immediate important support range.
TREND: SIDEWAYS :
SUPPORT : 6340 & 6300
RESISTANCE: 6410 & 6440
DAILY MARKETS TREND :
- Sensex ends 119 points higher; IT, tech, helathcare lead.
- Nikkei on track for best year in four decades.
- Adani Power jumps 2%, may demerge transmission line biz.
- Jaypee gets FMC nod to sell 5.30% stake in NCDEX to OmanIndia.
- Canara Bank to raise Rs 1,500 cr through bonds.
Source : Stock Mutual News