Markets moved in the same tight range since last three sessions and rupee appreciation helped the markets to remain on higher side to end the volatile session on a flat note. Nifty future mainly stuck in the range of 6345-6360 for most part of the session and so a proper breakout on either side is essential to decide the trend for index. On higher side major resistance seen is 6400 mark while 6320 is seen as important support closing below which selling can be seen.
TREND: SIDEWAYS :
SUPPORT : 6320 & 6280
RESISTANCE : 6380 & 6420
DAILY MARKETS TREND :
- Sensex ends slightly higher; power, oil & gas rise.
- European shares set to record best year since 2009.
- Apollo Tyres up 12% after Cooper annuls $2.5 bn deal.
- Gati Ltd shares rally after investor Radhakishan Damani buys stake.
- ECL Finance seeks Sebi nod to raise Rs 500 cr via NCDs.
Source : Trifid Research