Markets witnessed a volatile session as it dropped in the opening session as well as in the second half due to profit booking on higher levels and finally closed in red. Nifty future found intraday resistance around 6360 and dragged towards 6300. On daily charts, a rough upward channel pattern is seen according to which any correction may drop it towards major support which is seen around lower band around 6220. Strength can be seen if it maintains above 6350 which may lead it towards new highs.
SUPPORT : 6260 & 6220
DAILY MARKET TREND
- Sensex falls over 200 point; ITC, ICICI Bank, TCS drag.
- Bharti to acquire Warid Group’s Congo arm; stock down 2.4%.
- Videocon announces discovery in appraisal well in Brazil.
- Ashok Leyland sales fall 15% in October.
- Granules India acquires Auctus Pharma.
INTRADAY STOCK TIPS
CAIRN EQ BUY ABOVE 324.65 TARGETS 327.90/331.15/333.50 SL 321.40
PETRONET EQ BUY ABOVE 127.85 TARGETS 129.10/130.40/131.70 SL 126.55
FUTURE STOCK TIPS
AMBUJACEM FUT SELL BELOW 187 TARGETS 186/185/184 SL 188
TATAGLOBAL FUT BUY ABOVE 171.75 TARGETS 172.75/173.75/174.75 SL 170.75
READ MORE US