Markets saw a huge gap up opening due to sharp appreciation in rupee and were able to maintain on higher levels in support of strong Asian markets and finally settled gaining more than 2%. Nifty future after crossing the resistance mark of 6190 lead towards 6230 indicating strength to continue in the coming session where stiff resistance is seen in the range of 6270-6300. From current levels, 6150 will act as major support.
SUPPORT : 6170 & 6130
RESISTANCE: 6260 & 6310
Daily Market Trend
- Sensex soars 451 points to close above 20,800.
- China shares spark Asia rally as reform plans buoy mood.
- JP Associates top Nifty gainer post Q2 results
- Coal India slips; roadshows for 5% stake sale begin.
- Amara Raja hits 52-week high on strong Q2 results.
Source : Trifid Research Pvt. Ltd
CIPLA FUT SELL BELOW 403 TARGETS 399/395/391 SL 407