Markets continued to drag towards their crucial support side for the sixth consecutive session and settled around it with a fall of about 1% on account of strong depreciation in rupee. Nifty future is rebounding from resistance levels around 6150 and showed a free fall towards the key support of 6050. Major support is seen near 6000 from the current levels while immediate resistance range is seen near 6150-6190.
SUPPORT : 6020 & 5980
RESISTANCE: 6120 & 6160
DAILY MARKET TREND
- Sensex, Nifty down 1% at close; ICICI, Tata Motors, RIL drag.
- September IIP at 2% versus 0.6% in August.
- HPCL profit dips 86% in Q2 on lower subsidy, margin drop.
- Canara Bank Q2 profit falls 5.3%.
- Corporation Bank Q2 profit plunges 96.2%.
Read More Info