Markets put a brake on five day winning streak due to weakening of rupee and hence traded on lower side for the whole session settling around their crucial supports ahead of IIP data. Nifty future restricted to test 6000 mark and dragged down towards the support of 5830. Volatility of indices depends on rupee volatility where it needs to maintain above 5900 to trade in strong zone while closing below 5800 in the coming session will take it in the negative zone.
SUPPORT : 5820 & 5770
RESISTANCE: 5910 & 5960
Daily markets Trend-
- Sensex ends down 216 points; Tata Steel, BHEL fall.
- Financial Tech extends rally on hopes of stake sale in MCX.
- JP Associates loses nearly Rs 6 bn in m-cap as stock fall 6%.
- IDFC’s share price rally lifts market value by Rs 10.5 bn.
- Godrej Properties Rs 700-cr rights issue fully subscribed.
Intraday Stock Calls-
ACC EQ SELL BELOW 1018.50 TARGETS 1008.50/998.50/988.50 SL 1029
ITC EQ BUY ABVOE 339 TARGETS 342.40/345.80/349.20 SL 335.60
Future Stock Calls-
HCLTECH FUT BUY ABOVE 1085 TARGETS 1089/1093/1097 SL 1081
ZEEL FUT SELL BELOW 222.20 TARGETS 220.20/218.20/216.20 224.20