Markets gained momentum due to rupee appreciation but could not hold on higher side and ended the volatile session on a flat note. Nifty future tested the crucial resistance mark of 6000 but soon rebounded towards the support of 5950 and closed around it. According to daily charts nifty is getting strict resistance of 6010 while higher highs are observed since last three consecutive sessions indicating certain correction where 5900 is seen as strong support for it.
SUPPORT : 5910 & 5850
RESISTANCE: 6010 & 6060
DAILY MARKET TREND
- Sensex ends choppy session flat; realty up, power down.
- European shares dip on US budget standoff.
- Auto, consumer durables jump on subsidised loan offer.
- CCEA authorizes OVL, OIL to acquire 20% stake in Mozambique block.
- Zee Media surges on acquiring Prakash Jha’s Maurya TV.