Markets after finding support of crucial marks in the opening session showed bull rally for the entire session which was further ignited by better than expected Sept trade deficit data. Nifty future surpassed the key resistance of 6010 on daily charts and closed above the upper range of consolidation indicating bullish sentiments to continue. For the coming session resistance is seen in the range of 6100-6140. Any correction will find important support around 6000-5980.
SUPPORT : 6000 & 5960
RESISTANCE: 6100 & 6140
DAILY MARKET TREND
- Sensex climbs nearly 200 points; realty, healthcare lead.
- Trade deficit hits 30-month low of USD 6.7 bn in Sep’13.
- Cairn India oil & gas production rises 3% in Q2.
- Hindustan Zinc Q2 mined metal production rises 16%.
- DLF up 4% on sale of Star Alubuild, wind turbines project.