Markets opened on a strong note and continued to maintain its strength for the whole session ending flat ahead of Infy nos. and IIP data. Nifty future on daily charts is looking bullish and is expected to move towards the neckline of Head & Shoulder pattern so formed according to which 6200 is seen as major resistance for it in the coming session. Volatility will be seen due ti Infy results and on account of any correction important support is seen in the range of 6000-5950.
SUPPORT : 6020 & 5980
RESISTANCE: 6120 & 6200
DAILY MARKET TREND
- Sensex ends mildly higher ahead of Infy results, IIP data.
- Tata Motors hits all-time high on JLR’s record sales data.
- JSW Steel Q2 steel production up 5.67% at 2.98 MT.
- Cairn, ONGC likely to hike Rajasthan production in 4 months.
- FT, MCX rally up to 5.4% on board rejig.