Markets opened gap down due to depreciation in rupee and ended the fifth day losing streak on a lower note surpassing the key support levels. Nifty future rallied towards the immediate resistance of 6200 in the previous session but rebounded towards the strong support of 6100. On daily charts, lower lows are seen which can result in some correction and lead towards the stiff resistance range of 6200-6230. On lower side, support is seen in the range of 6280-6250.
SUPPORT : 6080 & 6030
RESISTANCE: 6190 & 6230
DAILY MARKET TREND
- Sensex down 65 points; capital goods, realty drag.
- India’s exports up 13.47 % in October.
- Vijaya Bank Q2 profit rises 11%.
- SAIL Q2 net doubles to Rs 1,180 cr on one-time gain
- Divi’s Lab rallies 10% as Q2 results beat estimates.
Trade and high-Accuracy trading tips and ideas for more information – Subscribe to our Trade consultants plans: trifidresearch