Markets fell sharply lower mainly led by IT & Banks and remained on lower levels for the entire session and finally closed in red territory with approx 1% loss. Nifty future found strict resistance near 6340 and consistently dragged towards the key support of 6250. On daily charts, closing around 21 day EMA is again indicating selling pressure below the immediate support of 6240. On higher side, resistance is seen near the level of 6310.
SUPPORT : 6230 & 6190
RESISTANCE : 6310 & 6350
DAILY MARKETS TREND :
- Sensex ends 202 points lower; IT, realty drag.
- HDFC Bank Q3 net meets forecast, up 25%; asset quality firm.
- ITC Q3 net up 16% to Rs 2,385 cr but margin disappoints.
- Wipro Q3 meets estimates, IT services revenue rises 2.6%.
- MindTree falls nearly 7% as Q3 PAT falls short of expectations.
Source : Stock News