Markets started the week on a flat with positive note and hovered near their crucial level supported by rupee appreciation for the entire session and closed around it. Nifty future tested the key resistance mark of 6320 but could not hold near this level and closed slightly lower at 6300. Index is in indecisive phase to decide the particular direction for market. However, strength can be seen if it maintains above 6300 while 21 day EMA of 6230 is seen as major support.
SUPPORT : 6260 & 6210
RESISTANCE: 6340 & 6380
DAILY MARKETS TREND :
- Sensex trades slightly up; JSPL, Hindalco, BHEL lead.
- United Spirits plunges 6% as Karnataka HC nixes its share sale to Diageo.
- L&T IDPL seeks FIPB approval for FDI.
- Yes Bank raises USD 150 mn loan from IFC.
- HCC bags order worth Rs 15.97 bn from THDC India.
Source : Stock Market News