Benchmark Indices kept up their positive momentum for the whole session and settled above their crucial resistance levels. Nifty future sustained above its key technical mark of 6000 for the whole session and closed at its resistance level of 6050 encouraging further buying. This bullish rally may get a hurdle around 6120 while if it is not able to sustain above 6000 then correction may be seen where strong support is seen around 5930-5860.
SUPPORT : 6020 & 5980
RESISTANCE: 6080 & 6120
Major Market News:
- Nifty gains 51 points to trade above 6,000; FMCG lead.
- European shares boosted by earnings, DAX eyes peak.
- Allahabad Bank Q4 profit plunges 68.5%.
- SMS Pharma jumps over 13% on share buy back plan.
- Sintex beats street estimates; Q4 net up 72% to Rs 151 cr.
- DLF rises on plans to sell stake.