Markets is running in bullish mood led by strong global markets and positive domestic political cues which lead towards new highs and their sustenance near their resistance levels are still indicating positivity. Nifty future might face strict resistance around 6120-6150 in the coming session from where certain correction may happen for the intraday session where 6040 will act as strong support.
SUPPORT : 6040 & 6000
RESISTANCE: 6120 & 6150
Major Market News:
- Sensex trades up 62 points; HDFC, Tata Motors, HUL rise.
- Europe markets rise to fresh highs on China data.
- Corporation Bank Q4 profit rises 1.2%.
- HDFC Q4 net up 17% to Rs 1,555 cr, shares hit 52wk high.
- Ranbaxy misses estimates; Q1 net sinks 90%.