Markets ended the choppy session on negative note on account of disappointing Infy results and IIP nos.Nifty future traded on lower side in the last week and could not hold near 5600 as well as increase in open interest is also indicating selling pressure in the coming sessions. Major support is seen around 5480 surpassing which next support range is seen near 5440-5400. On higher side immediate hurdle range is 5570-5600.
SUPPORT : 5480 & 5440
RESISTANCE: 5570 & 5620
Major Market News:
- Sensex drops over 300 points; BSE IT falls nearly 11%.
- JSW Energy to be included in Nifty Midcap 50 index.
- Infosys disappoints with flat Q4 net at Rs 2,394 cr.
- BHEL East posts 92% jump in PBT to Rs 259.63 cr for FY13.
- Tata Motors global sales down 16.5% in March.