Benchmark Indices opened on a positive note and moved with positive bias with sound volumes for the whole session and settled near to their crucial resistance level. Nifty future has given a positive breakout of the consolidation range and now may face stiff resistance of 100 day EMA of 5775 ahead where reversal can be seen around these levels. If it sustains below the level of 5650 then next support range is seen around 5600-5570.
SUPPORT : 5650 & 5600
RESISTANCE: 5740 & 5780
Major Market News:
- Sensex jumps over 300 points; Banks, realty, power lead.
- Tata Power jumps as CERC approves tariff increase.
- SBI to raise $500-$600 mln in offshore borrowing.
- CMC consolidated Q4 earnings climb 43%.
- Sterlite Industries plunges as commodity prices fall.