Benchmark Indices hold near to their crucial levels last week and is continuing the bull rally and settled on a strong note. Nifty future resisted at 6210 in the previous session while 6150 acted as strong support. On daily charts, higher highs are seen since last four sessions and if it holds above 6210 then only it may lead towards new highs while any correction will find support in the range of 6150-6110.
SUPPORT : 6150 & 6110
RESISTANCE: 6250 & 6290
Major Market News:
- Sensex ends slightly higher; power, capital goods jump.
- ITC Q4 net rises 19%; non-cigarette FMCG biz breaks even.
- Sun TV Q4 net profit up 12% at Rs 178cr.
- Ambuja Cements asked to deposit $21 mn fine by CCI.
- Motherson Sumi Q4 net profit rises marginally to Rs 195.80 cr.