Markets settled on a higher note on F&O Expiry after a lackluster session for most part of the day while gaining in the later half. Nifty future found support around 6080 and was able to maintain on higher side and breached 6100 mark and lead towards 6130. Its closing indicates strength in the coming session and resistance is seen around 6200 while on lower side, 6080-6040 is seen as support range.
SUPPORT: 6080 & 6040
RESISTANCE: 6160 & 6200
Major Market News:
- Sensex closes 68 points higher; M&M, Tata Motors surge.
- Nikkei tumbles over 5 pc to 5-week low.
- IOC Q4 earnings climb 14.5%.
- M&M consolidated Q4 profit rises 5.7%.
- SAIL standalone Q4 profit plunges 71.7%.
- Cadila Healthcare consolidated Q4 jump 53.6%.