Markets continued the bull rally from the start of the session and headed towards their record highs with support of steep fall in CAD in the quarter ended Dec’13. Nifty future showed one sided bull rally as it surpassed the resistance of 6380 due to significant strength in rupee and finally closed on a strong note of 6430. Bulls may find a halt near record high and psychological level of 6480-6500. Any correction may find support in the range of 6400-6380.
SUPPORT:6390 & 6350
RESISTANCE:6480 & 6520
DAILY MARKETS TREND:
- Sensex close at all time high; CAD lifts rupee.
- Asian shares spike up, euro hobbled ahead of ECB.
- ONGC, Oil India to buy 5% stake each in IOC at Rs 220/share.
- Financial Tech jumps after Merrill Lynch buys 0.51% stake.
- Alstom rises 4% on bagging Rs 679 crore contract from BHEL.
SOURCE: TRIFID RESEARCH