Markets fell sharply with the start of the session surpassing major supports despite of supporting IIP & CPI data and close in red losing around 1.25%. Nifty future showed bloodbath from 6100 towards 6000 level as cautious trading was seen due to vote on account on Monday. Now, crucial point for index seen ahead is of 5950 below which selling pressure may get enhanced while any correction may lead it towards the resistance range of 6170-6200.
SUPPORT: 5955 & 5905
RESISTANCE: 6050 & 6090
DAILY MARKETS TREND:
- Sensex plunges 255 points; Cipla, JSPL, ONGC drag.
- Cipla Q3 net falls 23% on weak operational performance.
- Coal India dips 2.5%, lower auction prices dent Q3 profit.
- Hindalco Q3 net falls 23% to Rs 334 cr on higher tax cost.
- Sun Pharma Q3 net jumps 74%, ups FY14 sales foreast to 29%.
SOURCE : TRIFID RESEARCH