Market shed over 2 percent; ahead of U.S. jobs report.
Markets ended over two percent lower at fresh 13 month lows amid weak global cues, ahead of the US jobs data that could raise the prospects of a rate hike by the US Fed Reserve rekindled fears of further foreign fund outflows.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
• ONGC today acquires 15 pct stake in Russia’s Vankor oil field.
• Amtek Auto dips and hits fresh low on FIIs selling.
• Lupin ‘s arm launches Duloxetine 40mg DR capsules in US.
• Ashok leyland in focus as RBI hikes FII limits to 40 percent.
• Glenmark gets nod from ANDA for Voriconazole Tablets.
• Tata Motors signed 5 years agreement with Tata Technologies.
• NBCC bags new orders worth Rs 386 crore from various clients.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
• Jet Airways boards approved merger of the low-cost subsidiary JetLite with the parent airline.
• Cipla surged in early trades on acquisition plan of generic businesses in US for 550 million dollar.
• Jyothy Laboratories gains in an otherwise market on the media reports that Henkel AG plans to buy a 26 percent stake in local fabric whitener and detergent maker.
• Power Finance Corporation planning to raise Rs 60000 crore; Stock dips.
• Raymond shares dips as plans to invest 5 million dollar to launch its products.
• SBI shares dips after bank said it’s about to issue over 19.6 crore shares on preferential basis.
• Wipro today reported that company chosen by Chelsea Football Club as its official digital and IT partner.
• Suzlon Energy said that company need nod from its board/shareholders to raise Rs 5000 crore.
• R.P.P. Infra Projects today reported that the company has successfully completed a Project worth Rs 285 Million; Stock dips.
• Ratnamani Metals said that it wins orders from L&T which cost Rs 528 crore.
• According to media reports IT company TCS is planning to pick up 2 million sq ft in Thane. Mumbai.
• Deep Industries shares falls despite of positive news that company wins new orders worth Rs 13 dollar from ONGC.
• Cipla is buying the American business of (Hyderabad based) Hetero Drugs as it seeks to expand its fledgling presence in the world’s biggest Pharma market.
• Hitachi Home will acquire 72.41 pct stake in the company for over Rs 1,616 crore to facilitate Hitachi Appliances’ deal with Johnson Controls.
CALLS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
• Shares of Delta corp Eq dips and consolidates for the whole session; more selling could be seen in the stock. Sell below 74 targets 73.30/75.60/71.80 SL 74.80.
• Hindlaco EQ dips and hits fresh low on NSE today, more selling pressure could be seen in this stock. Sell hindalco Eq below 73.50 targets 72.80/72/71.30 SL 74.30.
• TVS Motors heading towards its important resistance in next few sessions breakout could be seen. Buy above 226 targets 229.40/232.80 SL 222.50.
• Laopala EQ gains in an negative market, strong buying seen in stock in next coming days. Buy above 597 targets 606/615 SL 588.
The fundamental parameter of trading consist of bid at the right price, put the appropriate stop loss order, set the suitable profit target point and exiting at the accurate price. If these ideologies are accepted by the market traders, they can easily negotiate the market variation, raising his special wealth in the procedure.
The cause the stock market’s approached a risky and changeable put is because the market traders are often doubtful about the essential basics of trading. A stock investor is often innocent of the facts to be considered into account.
To reach the stock market higher profits position, it is required for a stock investor should know the basic parameters of stock trading and make expert strategies like as Stock Tips, Option Tips and Forex Tips. These basic values will assist them to minimize the common losses in stock trading and appear a winner
Stop Loss – The suitable stop loss has to be applying in order to minimizing the losses, always remember that our primary goal is to exploit our profits in such a way that every time we are exposed to the market risks and volatilities, the risk to return ratio is constantly in our support.
Profit Target Point – One of the most significant disciplines that we stand by at active Levels is the information of turnover booking point because a huge profits target is a return for the correct entrance. As talk about earlier, gain targets must be determined at the access levels as this level can assist us conquer the strong feeling of voracity. Our research team offers you best Stock Tips and Nifty Tips with the proficiency to determine the income target levels so that we remain focused all throughout the journey irrespective of the stock market unpredictability.
The trend is your Intelligent Effort – Smart traders always consider trading as interesting game with own interesting effort. Making a proper strategy before any attempt, that would be very helpful to magnify our profits as a guide and trader should follow. Going alongside the trend can direct to huge losses if attentive by expert market reversal. Therefore one must remember that the trending have a lot of possibilities which can either create or crack a trader’s destiny.
Dynamic Levels trade applies a special process as an intrinsic tool in assisting our clients exploits their trade success. It helps you become a clever trader by providing you the accurate levels. We give you the right technical levels of every trade and guide you thoroughly. Alertness of the accurate position at which to go into and place the appropriate stop loss to profit target and recognize the tendency is what create the procedure of stock trading comparatively safer.
Following the given principles of tendency, Entry, Stop Loss Order and Huge Profit Target is the secret to great achievement.
Stock markets are all about sentiment, where no real assurance about the loss it will process, we have founded 4 fundamental technical ideologies, based on which a share investor has an extremely high possibilities of trading profitably. On some stage, we bring technique to the stupidity, by reform the enormous knowledge about share markets that we have accumulate over the year. We consider that these aspects, when employ properly, can significantly lower the risk.
Follow the Trend
Choose on the accurate Entry level
Decide the accurate Stop Loss
Put the correct Profit Target Level
Stock Trading Trend
Trend is the new and acceptable direction of the market. Many market experts consider that “Trend is a game” and one should “Ride the trend” for all the time. Processing against the tendency can guide to vast losses if attentive by pointed market reversal.