Markets opened on a strong note but selling pressure took it towards support side and again bounced in the later half to close on a flat note. Nifty future is facing stiff resistance near 6100 and closing above this level will confirm some bulls towards the resistance range of 6140-6180. It is finding support on lower levels since consecutive four sessions which is signaling strength in index while heavy selling would now be seen below major support of 5950.
SUPPORT: 6030 & 5990
RESISTANCE: 6110 & 6140
DAILY MARKETS TREND:
- Sensex ends higher; metal, healthcare, realty lead.
- Tata Power posts Q3 loss at Rs 75 cr on forex woes.
- Patel Engineering up 10% on bagging Rs 1100 cr order.
- Jubilant Life surges 9%, PAT rises 437% in Dec quarter.
- Genpact Q4 net declines 8.6% to $48.8 million.
SOURCE : TRIFID RESEARCH