A long-term investment is a company that pools investors’ money to make several types of investments, known as the portfolio. Stocks, bonds, and money market funds are all examples of the types of investments that may make up a mutual fund. The mutual fund is managed by a professional investment manager who buys and sells securities for the most successful increase of the fund. As a mutual fund investor, you become a “shareholder” of the mutual fund company. When there is income you will make dividends. When there are losses, your shares will reduce in value. Mutual funds are, by description, diversified, meaning they are made up a lot of dissimilar investments. That tends to lower your risk. Because someone else manages them, you don’t have to worry about diversifying individual investments yourself or doing your own record maintenance. That makes it easier to just buy them and not remember them. More info visit here Free Stock Trading Tips For The Huge Profit.
Introduction of ASBA for the Investor
SEBI introduced ASBA or Applications Supported by Blocked Amount in July 2008 for all fairness investors investing in IPOs or Right Issues to make successful use of money put into it. Under this, the request money you put for subscribing to IPOs/Right Issues does not leave your bank account unless the allotment is done. So, there is no requirement for repay of money, thus, dropping the operational issues and you also make interest even on blocked quantity. Now, this facility is extensive to Mutual Fund investors putting money in NFOs.
Stock Market is a term which evokes a spectrum of sentiments in dissimilar people. Some powerfully sense it is nothing but betting, some others feel it is a confident fire way to lose money. A few get a high on trading in stocks all day long. Some use it wisely to amplify their wealth. The fears associated with the stock market have come down considerably since the early nineties and now a bulk of people suffer relaxed investing in the stock market. The article is definite for Indian investors though most of the ideas expressed are universal.
Stock market investment requires suspicious study, constant review, and quick decisions. Cherry picking a stock and custody yourselves updated about the company and timing you’re buying and selling can take up a major part of your time. This is where the long-term industry can lend you their hand. A long-term investment is managed by a Fund Manager and a team of the analyst who takes their time to study the stock market and invest your money.
The markets ended in negative territory for third day led by Banks, Media and FMCG Stocks as well as European Central Bank stimulus package. After gap down opening Nifty recovered in the first half, but could not sustain on higher side and fell sharply below 7800 mark.
- Alpa Laboratories freeze at 5% upper circuit.
- Just dial tank more than 5% of buyback programs.
- Union Bank drops as plans to acquire Bhartiya Mahila Bank.
- Dabur India tumbles 2%, led by political issue in Nepal.
- Dr Reddy’s sees Mcap erosion of over Rs. 19000 crore in a month.
- Sun Pharma surged 4% in view of USFDA approval.
- Dena Bank gains after receiving board approval to raise funds.
STOCKS WERE IN FOCUS:
- Welspun Enterprises stock ends on a negative note as the company plans to sell the MP road asset to IDFC.
- GAIL ties up with ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization) unit for pipeline monitoring.
- Elder Pharma asked by SC i.e. Supreme Court to file a plan for paying back deposit holders.
- 3I InfoTech locked with 20 percent upper circuit as it will discuss and approve a proposal for the realignment of its debt at its meeting of the Board of Directors.
- Shree Cement tanks as in talks to buy Bhilai Jaypee Cement, according to reports the deal may cost near around Rs 1700 crore.
- GMR Infrastructure shares were under pressure as fall 15 pct on the media reports that the company plans to raise Rs. 2500 crore.
- Mastek shares cracks after the company said no further investments towards the development of Veyo.
- Idea plunges despite of positive news flow that the company has launched Delhi’s first ever 3G super highway network on 900 MHz
- GATI EQ had given breakouts of its important resistance in the first half of the day and consolidates for the rest trading session, more buying could be seen as stock had shown strength in negative market, Buy above 176.40 targets 180/183.50 maintain SL of 172.50.
- NCLIND EQ id heading towards its all time high, breakouts could be seen in next consecutive days. Buy above 167.40 targets 170.80/174.20 SL 163.
- DEEPIND EQ had given breakouts of its support and trend line which can seen in below daily charts, trend line breakouts indicates more selling pressure in stock from current level. Sell below 196 targets 194/192/190 SL 198.
- JKTYRE EQ tanks for the second straight day on NSE, more selling pressure could be seen as after gap down opening stock consolidate for the whole trading day further more selling pressure could be seen in stock. Sell below 104.20 targets 103.20/102.20/101.10 SL 105.30.
WEEKLY AND DAILY CALLS UPDATE:
Weekly calls update (27/11/15)
- CALL: Buy above 458.60 targets 467.80/577.10 maintain SL of 449.
UPDATE : SKSMICRO EQ BUY CALL 1ST TARGET ACHIVED.
- CALL: Balajitele EQ Buy above 150 targets 153/156.10 SL 146.90.
UPDATE: BALAJITELE EQ BUY CALL DIDN’T EXECUTED.
DAILY CALLS UPDATE (2/12/15):
- CALL: Godfrey Phillips EQ Buy above 1662.80 targets 1679.40/1696.20/1712.20 SL 1646.
UPDATE: GODFREY EQ BUY CALL DIDN’T EXECUTED.
- CALL: GPPL EQ Sell below 155 targets 153.40/151.90/150.40 maintain SL of 156.70.
UPDATE: GPPL EQ BUY CALL DIDN’T EXECUTED.
Know more daily and weekly market news visit our official website www.trifidresearch.com