Markets opened around their resistance levels and dragged sharply towards deeper support levels due to profit booking on higher side; however markets recovered in the later half to end flat. Nifty future found support around 5975 and pulled back towards 6050. It needs to close above 6050 to gain strength where resistance is seen near 6100 while on lower side 5950 is still seen as major support.
SUPPORT:6000 & 5970
RESISTANCE:6080 & 6120
DAILY MARKETS TREND:
- Sensex ends flat; FMCG up; realty down.
- Asian shares take step forward, eyes on ECB.
- Bank of Baroda Q3 net beats forecast, asset quality weakens.
- BHEL Q3 profit plunges 41.2%.
- Jet up 11% as Etihad gets CCI nod to buy stake in co’s unit.
Source: Trifid Research