Markets were trading on a quiet note for most part of the session as interim budget can’t rejoice the market while rise of about 0.50% in indices was seen in the later half to close on a satisfactory note. Nifty future resisted around 6100 mark but its closing indicates that it may breach 100 day EMA of 6125 and if it closes above it then short term bulls may be seen while any correction may drag it towards the support range of 6040-6010.
SUPPORT :6050 & 6020
RESISTANCE:6130 & 6160
DAILY MARKETS TREND:
- Sensex ends 97 points higher; banks, power rise.
- Vote on Account: FM pegs fiscal deficit at 4.6% of GDP.
- FM pulls rabbit out of the hat for autos, cuts excise duty.
- Asia stocks rally, dollar slips as emerging market fears wane
- Kingfisher shares tank 5% on buzz CEO has quit.
Source : Trifid Research