Trading Online (or Internet trading) is the purchasing and selling of securities through the Internet, and is high-speed becoming one of the most well-liked ways to invest in the stock market. The primary advantage of online share trading is the level of convenience you will be able to benefit from as a trader.
Following are a number of of the major advantages and disadvantages of trading online stock:
1) If there is a bazaar opportunity, investors can make a judgment and get real time stock trading without having to visit or call the advisory office.
2) It is simple to open and handle your account online.
3) Investors can access their online accounts 24/7.
4) Online trading is safe, and you can make a lot of money if you make use of it smartly and carefully.
5) Online trading favors active traders who need numerous trades and insist lesser commission rates
1) Online trading is a risky trade and you can always potentially lose money.
2) Sometimes, an Internet connection can be a problem or the website itself loads extremely slow.
3) Investors may incur a loss due to automatic or platform failures.