Markets surpassed their strong support marks in the opening session but soon recovered unperturbed by the US Govt shutdown and ended the choppy session in green territory. Nifty future found strong support of 200 day EMA around 5760 and pull back was seen towards 5800. Global factors will play key role in volatility of indices and strength can be seen if it maintains above 5855 while 5750 will act as strong support for it.
SUPPORT : 5790 & 5750
RESISTANCE: 5870 & 5920
DAILY MARKET TREND
- Sensex closes 137 points higher; realty, banks lead.
- US govt shutdown for first time since 1996.
- Maruti Suzuki sales climb 11.7% in Sep’13.
- Tata Comm climbs on plans to divest stake in Neotel.
- NHPC’s Rs 1,000 cr tax free bonds issue likely on Oct 15.