END OF THE DAY REPORT (30 April 2015):
Nifty ends below 8200 on F&O expiry:
Benchmark indices ended the week and the month on a dismal note on the back of heavy selling pressure owing to the F&O (futures & options) expiry and extended weekend and amid weak global cues. Nifty ends below 8200 at 8182 while Sensex ends at 27011 dips 215 points.
HEADLINES FOR THE DAY:
- Nomura maintains stock rating after Hexaware post Q1 results.
- Man Industries moved higher after reported 1559% rise in Q4 net profit which stood at Rs 44.79 crore.
- RPG Life gains and hits 10% upper circuit on the back of huge volumes.
KEY STOCKS FOR THE DAY:
- Shares of Bosch moved higher as company is about to replace IDFC from CNX Nifty from May 29 2015.
- Oil exploration shares like ONGC, RIL (Reliance Industries) moved higher in an otherwise market after government eases rules for gas field development.
- Jindal Steel shares falls after CBI files chargesheets against company chairman in coal scam.
- HDFC dips as yesterday company posted standalone net profit of 8% at Rs 1,862 crore. HDFC Bank has sold loans to Essar Steel worth Rs 550 crore to asset reconstruction companies at a discount of 40%.
- SBI ends on a flat to negative note, signed a MoU under the Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana in short PMSBY With National Insurance Company to roll out accidental death and disability cover for savings bank holders covered.
- BHEL gain in an otherwise market had successfully commissioned the first 500 MW unit at Chandrapur Super thermal Power Project of Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited in Maharashtra.
- Godrej Property gains after rported marginal up by 6% in Q4 net profit to Rs 51 crore..
- IDFC gains in an otherwise market after reported better than expected Q4 number, Net profit for this quarter up by 48 percent stood at Rs 382 crore.
- Hexaware reported Q1 numbers today with marginal net profit of 83.35 crore up by 19 %.
- Marico Q4 profit up by 24 % at Rs 110 Crore, for this quarter volume growth reported rise by 3 %.
- Exide reported 4 % rise in Q4 net profit but misses estimates, profit stood at Rs 137.6 crore.
- Biocon reported robust Q4 net profit, rise 78 % at Rs 201 crore on the back of Syngene shares sale.
- Raymond reported two folds jump in Q4 profit stood at Rs 21.47 crore.
- Shriram Transport reported profit after tax (PAT) at Rs 317 crore, NII income stood at Rs 1085.36 crore.
- Shoppers Stop today reported Q4 profit at Rs 10.3 crore.
- KPIT dips 15% in today’s trading session on the back of weak Q4 results.
SOME STOCKS FOR NEXT TRADING SESSION:
- RPG Life hits upper circuit today on the back of positive news flow, more fresh buying could be seen from here, Buy above 154.20 targets 155.70/157.30/158.85 maintain SL of 152.50.
- Shares of Kitex gains for the third consecutive day and ends with a big bullish candle in daily and weekly charts which indicates more buying from current levels. Entre above 820.50 targets 828.70/836.90/845.40 sl 812..
- Tyre stocks were in focus this week. JK Tyre had showed good recovery from lower level and made hammer in weekly charts which indicate more buying from here. Buy above 120 its next resistance is seen around 131.20-133.50 while support 102.70-96.70.
- In Federal Bank daily charts it has made doji pattern which indicates fresh buying from here, So buy above 133 its next important resistance is seen around 137 while support 128-125.
- European dips after mixed economic data from Spain & Germany and as investor’s still awaited highly anticipated data on inflation and unemployment in the euro zone.
Stock Market Keywords
The Stock trading is very popular and risky game and for better playing, a trader needs to know fundamentals keywords of this game. The keywords on the stock market are very easy for understanding, but complex in applying to the trading, expert traders known the importance of these keywords such as Stop loss, Stock Tips and Option Tips, Volume etc. Here some important terms are defined below which are necessary for new traders.
Bear Market: This is a trading symbol which defines a market situation where the stock market is going to a down trend, and it is a stage where stock prices are continually falling.
Bull Market: This situation is occurring when the stock market goes to the upper level and the stock prices are in increasing mode. It is opposite of a bear market.
Broker: It is a mediator between a trader and a trading platform which provide by exchange. Generally it is a person who trades for you, with the exchange. Broker charged a particular amount for their services and this charge either may be fixed or on a percentage basis.
Dividend: this is a predefined part of a company’s income that is compensated to all the holders of the shares. Some of the companies do not provide dividends.
Volume: It shows the total number of stock on particular time during the stock trading.
There are many advisory firms like as Trifid Research Pvt. Ltd. offers greatest trading tips for dissimilar trading segments like as Forex Tips for forex trading and Nifty Tips for index trading, traders can employ this class of tips and receive benefits of making huge amount of money.