The markets took some relief on the last day of the week after the continuous downfall of four sessions on the back of stable China markets and slight Intraday appreciation in Rupee too helped the markets to cap the losses and finally settled the session in green. Nifty future moved in a tight range without any major movements and still the sentiments are weak as seen on daily charts. On the lower side, 7550 is still seen as major support and it may face resistance in the range of 7660-7700.
SUPPORT : 7570 & 7530
RESISTANCE: 7650 & 7690
- Markets recover in value-buying after China rout.
- Media shares were in demand; Sun TV, Eros Media surged.
- DLF gains on the back of multiple block deals.
- Tech Mahindra moved higher after announcing a global tie-up with MetricStream.
- ITC plans to invest Rs. 4500 crore in West Bengal.